Interview and Giveaway with Alyssa Day
Winners of signed copies of Atlantis Redeemed courtesy of Alyssa Day are -
- vslavetopassionv who said...I am totally with you on the mayo hatred. :) Is Atlantis real? Its interesting to think about but have no clue.
- bianca_riot who said...I'd like to think Atlantis is real! Love this interview, made me smile, so thanks!!! I love the covers too.
- CrystalGB who said... I think that there is a possibility that Atlantis is real. Like to keep an open mind.
Interview and Giveaway with Carolyn Crane
- Lori who said... So Mote it be! Great interview, although I am wondering who influenced who in the crazy of it all. I have a idea...
- Hawkeyegirl who said... Congrats, the book sounds great and the interview was a riot! One of my favorite places to eat is Jason's Deli. It isn't strange or funny unless you know my fiance's name is Jason. So when I say I went to Jason's for lunch sometimes people look at me funny.
- Stella (Ex Libris) who said... Haha, Carolyn, this is the second interview I read of yours, and each one of them cracks me up! I can't wait to read Mind Games as I've heard brilliant things about it, BUT if it is really only 5 or 8% funny, then I'm begging you to please publish a funny book of yours very soon, I want to read something hilarious with your writing style! :-) My favourite restaurant is called Hemingway, it is located on the bank of a small lake, so the terrace of the restaurant has an amazing view, and you feel like you are dining on the water! The decoration is very Havana-like, sumptuous and tropical, the food are exquisite and the atmosphere is unique (there is also a cigar room and a pianist is playing live!). So it is a really fantastic restaurant.