To enter tell us which Kim Harrison Hollows book is your favourite wordplay on a Clint Eastwood movie title. Creative types can suggest new titles if they like. Full details at the end of the post.
Rachel Morgan has fought and hunted vampires, werewolves, banshees, demons, and other supernatural dangers as both witch and bounty hunter—and lived to tell the tale. But she's never faced off against her own kind . . . until now. Denounced and shunned for dealing with demons and black magic, her best hope is life imprisonment—at worst, a forced lobotomy and genetic slavery. Only her enemies are strong enough to help her win her freedom, but trust comes hard when it hinges on the unscrupulous tycoon Trent Kalamack, the demon Algaliarept, and an ex-boyfriend turned thief.For those that may not be familiar with the series and want to learn more, I did a guest post over at VampChix earlier this year where I chatted about The Hollows series. I also previously reviewed the last book in the series White Witch, Black Curse for those interested.
It takes a witch to catch a witch, but survival bears a heavy price.
- Two (2) copies of Black Magic Sanction to giveaway.
- To enter tell us which Kim Harrison Hollows book is your favourite play on a Clint Eastwood movie title.
- Open to residents of the US and Canada.
- Leave a way to notify you if you should win.
- Blog, tweet, post on Facebook or other social network sites for an extra entry. Leave a comment here to let me know.
- Giveaway open until Midnight, March 1, 2010 EST.