- pmrussell who said...My fascination with dragons goes way back. I spent my childhood drawing and reading about dragons and passed this passion on to my son. Reading about the wonders of a world with the magnificent, winged beasts makes for an exciting outlet. Adding human-like attributes to these creatures is a fun slant to an otherwise scary enigma. Like the copper dragon who enjoys a practical joke or the evil chromatic dragons who do the bidding of others. The world needs fantasy as a grand respite from the ordinary life.
- chichaihana who said...I adore dragons, they're such intriscate characters that it's always fun to read. Right now I'm reading Katie MacAlister's dragon series which is lighthearted fun.
- throuthehaze who said... I love reading about dragons. I don't think I have ever read a book in which they are the main focus though.
- Evangeline who said...I love dragons, there are so many things that can be written about dragons since there is so much mythology about them from almost every part of the world!
- cherdon who said...My favorite book is the Dragonvarld Adventures
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Giveaway Winners - "Dragons of the Hourglass Mage" by Maragaret Weis
Wizards of the Coast. Using the Randomizer, I have determined the 5 winners of a copy of Dragons of the Hourglass Mage. And the lucky recipients are -