From The Bookcover:The Eternal Kiss turned out to be an excellent collection of young adult vampire fiction equally enjoyable for an adult readership. There were several standout out stories and every contribution to the anthology was a solid effort - a good introduction to the young adult fiction of each of the authors represented. Listed below are the links to the individual “Reviewettes” that I did for each of the stories in this diverting anthology.
Supernatural forces and desires come alive in these thirteen vampire tales. Like love, the adventures are never safe and hungers never die. And chances are taken. If you are seduced by the mystery of the heart, beating for a destiny unknown, you will helplessly follow the characters' in this collection—longing for one to call their own.
- “Falling to Ash” by Karen Mahoney (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- “Shelter Island” by Melissa de la Cruz (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- “Sword Point” by Maria V. Snyder (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- “The Coldest Girl In Coldtown” by Holly Black (5 Eternal Kisses)
- “Undead Is Very Hot Right Now” by Sarah Rees Brennan (4 Eternal Kisses)
- Kat by Kelley Armstrong (4 Eternal Kisses)
- “The Thirteenth Step” by Libba Bray (4 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- “All Hallows” by Rachel Caine (4 Eternal Kisses)
- "Wet Teeth" by Cecil Castellucci (4 Eternal Kisses)
- “Other Boys” by Cassandra Clare (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- Passing by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)
- Ambition by Lili St. Crow (4 Eternal Kisses)
- “All Wounds” by Dina James (3 ½ Eternal Kisses)